Thursday, December 24, 2009
i'm putting these here because i have lost them once & have found them so i don't want to lose them again;
&& this one:
Saturday, December 19, 2009
finishing a semester has never felt so good. i'm tired still, working a lot more and i'm puppysitting. that reminds me, i haven't taken any pictures. i'll get on that. been really busy w/christmas shopping & work. today ruth picked me up and her and i went all over christmas shopping. i'm really excited because i got most of my stuff. i just have to get something else for tyler & daddy & i'll be finished. i came home and tyler came over. we wrapped a bunch of stuff and then went to dinner for a post-semester dinner with mom and dad at babbo by my house. it was really good. i came home and started cleaning my room - it desperately needed it. i vacuumed and re-did a bunch of stuff - feels good to have a clean room. i got new sheets today! they have owls and trees and they are SO cute. flannel, too, so they will be warm. maybe i can find/post a picture of those. i dropped my computer off at frys last night, so i don't have one right now. i'm actually using brother's while he is out on a date. but yea i got that done & now i don't know what to do? maybe i will start crocheting cute/creepy things. :] or i have a handful of things that i can wrap, as well. i'm tired. tomorrow tyler, dad & i are going to make brother & garrett's guns. & then dad and i are going to frys - get a loaner and some christmas stuff from him. :] what else? this blog is super choppy and random. but i'm tired and my brain is not functioning at full capacity. with a 3 month old puppy at home, sleep is a rarity. he slept on my face last night. and on my neck. and my chest. it was nuts. but i'm going to get some sleep tonight, i'l make sure of it. i have to go - maybe i will do christmas cards. we'll see. have a good night everyone. i won't be so far away. :]
Friday, December 18, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
In Progress: Running With Scissors
- Food, Inc.
<3 Augusten Burroughs:
- Magical Thinking
- Possible Side Effects
- A Wolf at the Table
- You Better Not Cry
<3 John Elder Robinson
- Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Aspergers
Sunday, December 6, 2009
<3 replacement battery for my macbook pro.
<3 new case for my macbook pro. (like this one)
<3 cute moccasins.
<3 good booklight.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
*Got her these chocolates from Bed, Bath, & Beyond. :]
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
1. I have been with my boyfriend, Tyler, for 4 years. We met before I graduated high school and it's been a fun ride. He's been with me through a lot, and I wouldn't take any of it back. :)
2. I work at ASU in the Nursing Advising Student Services office. I'm basically an administrative assistant with a student worker status. :)
3. I'm a full-time student and have recently changed my major from Dietetics to Food & Nutrition Management.
4. I have 3 dogs. 2 that live with me and 1 that lives with Tyler. Tucker is a black lab & Casie is a mutt. Jack is my Yorkshire Terrier that Tyler got me for our 2 year anniversary. I have a guinea pig named Lasagna and a Betta Fish named Pish. I'm not sure that I ever want to have kids of my own. I love children, but I'm not sure that I am ever going to be able to handle that big of a commitment. That's so permanent. I'm young though, everyone says that will change.
5. I very often regret not doing better in high school. I just coasted through and did the bare minimum to pass and get out of there. I wish everyday that I had spent more time on my work and more time getting involved. I always think that it would be awesome if I could go back and do it again.
6. I am really not a fan of the cold. (Other than for reasons stated earlier.) I'm from Phoenix, so I'm not used to any kind of cold weather, and I freeze rather easily. I'd never move from here though, I don't think. I can handle the heat pretty well.
7. I played softball from 6th - 8th grade. I wasn't a big fan of the idea of playing on the team in high school(something i regret, always) and I started playing slow pitch in January of last year. It's a great way to end the week.
And the seven people I'm giving this award to:
1. Armina at Armina's Ami-nals
2. "Shorty" at Securityville
3. Jane at Free Amigurumi Patterns
4. Maartje at Tizzalicious
Okay so I don't have 7 people I'd send it to. But. Here are the 4. :)
Tuesday, December 1, 2009