Saturday, November 14, 2009

4 year anniversary

So yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. It's crazy to think back that far and realize all of the things we've been through together. I am happy he & and I have been together this long, and look forward to many, MANY more anniversaries together.


This year I got off of work & he had a driver come out and get me. I got in the Excursion and he had flowers with him. SO cute. The driver took us to the nail place by my house & Tyler paid for me to get a manicure. I've been talking about it for some time, and we actually had talked about going tomorrow, but this was so much cuter. :) After that, the driver took us to my house to change and get ready, and we went to dinner. We hung out at CPK and ate, and saw Cisco & Cece. We had some time left and we went to The Gelato Spot and got some dessert. After that, the driver took us back to my house, I changed into comfier clothes and we went to his house and watched Monsters vs. Aliens. That movie was awful, but that's alright. :) It was a great night overall. He's the best. & he's SO good at pretending like nothing is going on and lying to me. But, I guess I can forgive him. :)


Here's a blurry picture of the flowers, he took it with his phone. He hand picked each flower, and they bundled them for him. There is a single red rose in there somewhere, and only one because i'm his "one and only true love". :D


Here's a picture of me with the flowers. I was really tired by the time this picture was taken, but you get the idea. Too bad you can't really see my outfit. At least you can kind of get an idea of my new hair color and you can see my nails. :D I'm not sure why the rose didn't show up in these pictures. I'll work on that today.

Happy 4 Year Anniversary, Babe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment