Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!



i'm thankful for:
<3 my family. i'd be nowhere without them. the support they give me is above & beyond anything i could ever imagine. they are amazing and i'm so grateful for everything they have taught me & given me. and i'm so glad to have them in my life.
<3 my friends. they are sometimes frustrating and it's hard to keep up with all of them, but i'm grateful for them. they make me happy and make a lot of bad times much better.
<3 my boyfriend. he's always there, and regardless of our little tiffs or disagreements, i'm glad to have spent 4 thanksgivings with him. :)
<3 the opportunity to get an education. that sounds weird, but i'm really grateful for the fact that i'm able to go as far as i have in furthering my education. it's going to be great to be thankful for my bachelor's. i've worked really hard and it's going to pay off. i don't feel like i would have done enough with my life if i didn't go to college. and i'm glad i've worked this hard, regardless of any struggles i've had.
<3 my job. it's not much, but i'm lucky. i know how it feels to struggle without work now, and it's not pretty. i'm thankful for everyone at work & i'm lucky to have all of the people around me to keep me motivated. i may only make $8/hr. but it's more than i was making when i wasn't working, and they are very flexible with school.

more to come. i'm finishing cranberry sauce, cookie brownie bars, and stuffing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment