Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Best Restaurant Moment of 2009


(This picture is ugly/not cropped well - I screenshot it from their website.)


This one is going to be really random. And it's inappropriate so I can't exactly post what happened. But when I thought of my favorite restaurant experience this & our anniversary dinner came to mind. Basically the entire family and tyler were at Big Daddy's (a typical Saturday lunch since they have half-price burgers) and this really drunk lady and her boyfriend/husband and friends were there. But this lady was so drunk and crude and the stuff she said was so funny. The funniest part is that my mom was disgusted and so offended and the rest of us thought it was the funniest thing we have ever heard in our lives. It was just a great family experience that we will all talk about forever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment