Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



So my very longtime friend, Kaitlin(ahmymarriedlife) has given me my first blog award! I'm excited, and going to see what I can do about sending the honor on to others. :)


The Rules:

Share 7 things that you don't already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
Thank the person who gave you the award.

Seven things you don't know about me...


1. I have been with my boyfriend, Tyler, for 4 years. We met before I graduated high school and it's been a fun ride. He's been with me through a lot, and I wouldn't take any of it back. :)

2. I work at ASU in the Nursing Advising Student Services office. I'm basically an administrative assistant with a student worker status. :)

3. I'm a full-time student and have recently changed my major from Dietetics to Food & Nutrition Management.

4. I have 3 dogs. 2 that live with me and 1 that lives with Tyler. Tucker is a black lab & Casie is a mutt.  Jack is my Yorkshire Terrier that Tyler got me for our 2 year anniversary. I have a guinea pig named Lasagna and a Betta Fish named Pish. I'm not sure that I ever want to have kids of my own. I love children, but I'm not sure that I am ever going to be able to handle that big of a commitment. That's so permanent. I'm young though, everyone says that will change.

5. I very often regret not doing better in high school. I just coasted through and did the bare minimum to pass and get out of there. I wish everyday that I had spent more time on my work and more time getting involved. I always think that it would be awesome if I could go back and do it again.

6. I am really not a fan of the cold. (Other than for reasons stated earlier.) I'm from Phoenix, so I'm not used to any kind of cold weather, and I freeze rather easily. I'd never move from here though, I don't think. I can handle the heat pretty well.

7. I played softball from 6th - 8th grade. I wasn't a big fan of the idea of playing on the team in high school(something i regret, always) and I started playing slow pitch in January of last year. It's a great way to end the week.

And the seven people I'm giving this award to:

1. Armina at Armina's Ami-nals

2. "Shorty" at Securityville

3. Jane at Free Amigurumi Patterns

4. Maartje at Tizzalicious

Okay so I don't have 7 people I'd send it to. But. Here are the 4. :)

1 Comment:

  1. Shorty said...
    Wow! Thank you so much for the award, Terra! I'm truly honored. I'm on my way to post my seven things...

    Have a great day!

Post a Comment