Thursday, January 1, 2009

becoming jane

becoming jane was a great movie. i really enjoyed the story line and the characters. it has really made me want to read all of Jane Austen's novels. it was up and down and i liked that about it - it didn't have a super predictable happy ending like most of the movies i watch - (just ask tyler, if they don't live happily ever after, i'm VERY disappointed and automatically hate the movie.) but this movie didn't end the way i had expected at all and that was a great style for me. i am going to watch the curious case of benjamin button and bedtime stories today, as well. this online movie place to watch movies that are still in theatre is my favorite. =D

2 Comments:

  1. Shorty said...
    I haven't seen this movie, but would love to! I love other movies along these same lines...Sense and Sensibility with Colin Firth!!!! You'll have to let me know how Brad Pitt's new movie is. I have a hard time watching him and Angelina...sorry, but all I can think of is that he cheated on his wife and his new wife is a home-wrecker! I know... the drama I am creating!
    loventrainsnstuff said...
    it's a great movie. i haven't seen sense and sensibility but i will have to now. haha. home-wreckerrrrr!

Post a Comment