Saturday, October 3, 2009

cleaning out my life

so i've decided to take action in cleaning out my life. it starts with little stupid things. yesterday i spent an hour on facebook cleaning out crap. i cleaned out my applications and people and just stupid stuff. and then i started working on my school stuff, and my planner, and that kind of thing. today i worked on my laundry and my room, got that all organized and pretty, and next i'm going to start working on me. i gotta start eating better and taking vitamins. i'm not treating my body very well, and i can feel it. i am probably going to clean my truck today, regardless of whether or not it is going to rain, just because it feels good when it's clean. i'll clean out my purse, and anything else i can think of.

the rest of my weekend will be spent doing homework & studying. i have a lot to study and i'm going to accomplish it. today we are going to make chili for dinner. tyler & i are probably going to make it together. we went to lunch today with mom at souper salad, and it was fabulous. i forgot how much i liked that place! even though i ate too much and was in pain for a bit...haha.

i have big plans for myself, and this time, i'm not letting myself down!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I wish I had that kind of drive
    I can't keep my car clean for longer than a day
    It's kind of pointless when you find year old Pirate's Booty shoved under your seat

    Great blog!

Post a Comment