Tuesday, May 5, 2009

packing

I started packing up my room today. I have my bookcase done, and the drawers in the desk. I have to work on my clothes next, and the stuff in the bathroom, too. I don't want to pack anymore though. I want to go to Michael's and get a cross stitch. But I don't really want to go anywhere, either. I am officially allergic to bananas and banana bread. Thanks for finally finding that out, the hard way. I have one more class today at 3PM and then I can go home and hang out with family. I just hate being out here so much. I don't know what in the world I'm going to do about school next semester, but dad said let's not stress about that until the time comes. I am going to spend this weekend working on emptying out my room at home, re-painting, going through everything I own and donating most of it, and then re-doing everything. I need a nice place to escape to when I'm home, it's official. Well. I don't really know what else is going on right now. I am done with all of my classes except two. That's refreshing. I have yet to hear back from the 3 jobs I applied for, but I'm waiting patiently. I think it should be time for a nap, since that's all I ever do anymore. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment