Monday, May 4, 2009

procrastinating

I'm procrastinating on these last 2 letters that are due tomorrow at 9AM for english. I'm having a terribly hard time finding any sort of motivation to complete them. I really want to go get Starbucks, but I don't want to go on my own, and I haven't really been feeling well. Melanie is sick too, so there is no way I'm asking her because I don't want to get any more sick than I am. I was playing Super Mario Galaxy earlier, and I have quite a bit of it finished. I'm tired and lazy and I need to go get motivated, but I think I will take another nap first. That's all I do/want to do anymore, it's terrible. I applied for 3 different jobs this weekend and today, so I am waiting to hear from them. I hope I can just get a job for the summer, make some money, and feel secure next semester. I have to figure out where I can get the best loan for next semester, and so Tyler and I an move out together in a couple of months. HMM...That's it. I'm done talking about nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment